(makes 24 deviled eggs, 10 min prep, 8 min cook)
Ingredients: 1 dozen eggs, 2 avocados, 4 ounces prosciutto, 1 tablespoon black pepper, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon mustard, 2 teaspoons paprika, 2 teaspoons ancho chili pepper, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 dozen eggs to the water for 8 minutes. Once the eggs are finished hard boiling, remove them from the water.
- Once the eggs have cooled to the touch, remove the egg shells.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add 2 avocados to the mixing bowl and beat with a hand or standing mixer until smooth.
- Add 1 tablespoon black pepper, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon mustard, 2 teaspoons paprika, 2 teaspoons ancho chili pepper, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, and 1 teaspoon garlic and beat again until fully mixed. You can adjust the spices depending on how much of a kick you want the filling to have.
- Using a spoon or decorating bag, fill the eggs with the yolk and avocado mixture.
- Top the eggs with a piece of prosciutto. You can garnish with fresh herbs, extra paprika, etc. to make them more party presentable.