(6 servings, 10 min prep, 10 min cook)
Ingredients: eggs, almond flour, paprika, ancho chili pepper, garlic powder, sea salt, coconut oil, chicken tenderloins.
- Whisk together 2 eggs in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Mix together 2 cup of almond flour, 2 tablespoon of paprika, 2 tablespoons of cayenne red peppe, 1 tablespoon of ancho chili pepper, 2 teaspoon of garlic powder and 2 teaspoons of sea salt in a medium bowl. Keep 1 cup of almond flour in a separate small bowl.
- Pour ¾ cup of organic virgin coconut oil into a large sauté pan on medium heat.
- Lightly dust 1 pound of chicken tenderloins in the small bowl of almond flour.
- Coat each of the tenderloins in the whisked eggs and then generously coat each of the tenderloins in the mixed spices from the medium bowl.
- Fry the tenderloins on each side for 3-5 minutes, or until they have browned and cooked completely.