Ingredients: prosciutto, eggs, almond milk, shiitake mushrooms, broccoli, yellow squash, onion, ghee or butter, garlic.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease an oven safe pan or skillet with 1 teaspoon of ghee or butter then line the pan wit a single layer of prosciutto.
- Whisk together 6 eggs, 1/3 cup almond milk, ½ teaspoon of garlic, and salt & ground black pepper to taste.
- Finely chop ½ cup shiitake mushrooms, ½ cup broccoli, ½ cup yellow squash, and ¼ cup onion. Pour into the whisked eggs and mix together.
- Pour the mixture into the prosciutto-lined pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked all the way through.
Broccoli is a great source of calcium, but the calcium in broccoli is also some of the easiest for the body to absorb out of any food! Yes, even more than that long-gone dairy from your diet. And the eggs supply the vitamin D that your body needs in order to properly absorb the calcium from the broccoli. Combined together, the ingredients in this dish support strong, healthy bones and teeth! Additionally, studies have found that women who suffer from severe PMS symptoms are typically deficient in calcium. So, if you are experiencing a case of the crankies, this is the meal for you!