12 cups, 10 min prep + 1 hour set
Ingredients: 1 banana, 1 cup almond butter, 1 cup gluten free semi sweet or dark chocolate chips (I use EnjoyLife), 1 tsp coconut oil, 1 tsp raw honey, cinnamon, sea salt.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash 1 banana then add 1 cup almond butter and 1 tsp raw honey. Mix well.
- Melt 1cup gluten free semi sweet or dark chocolate chips (I use EnjoyLife) with 1 tsp coconut oil.
- Line the bottom of 12 silicone muffin cups with a thin layer of melted chocolate.
- Spoon the almond butter and banana mixture evenly into the cups on top of the chocolate then sprinkle with cinnamon and sea salt to taste.
- Cover the cups evenly with the remaining chocolate then place in the freezer to set for about an hour. Once they have set, you can enjoy them right away (remember, sharing is caring) or move them to the refrigerator.