Here are some topping ideas to give your some inspiration: bacon, prosciutto, shredded meats, salsa, avocado, nut butter, chocolate spread, raw honey, fresh fruit, whipped coconut cream, nuts, etc...
(makes 10 6" crepes, 5 min prep, 10 min cook)
Ingredients: 6 eggs, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 2 teaspoons melted coconut oil, 1/4 cup coconut flour, 1 tablespoon tapioca flour, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt. (optional: gluten free vanilla extract and raw honey)
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together 6 eggs.
- Add 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 2 teaspoons melted coconut oil, 1/4 cup coconut flour, 1 tablespoon tapioca flour, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt. (Optional: If you are making sweet crepes, you can add 1/2 teaspoon of gluten free vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon raw honey. If you choose to do this, you may need to add an additional teaspoon of coconut flour.)
- Grease a small pan over medium heat with either additional coconut oil or butter.
- Pour in enough batter to just fill the bottom of the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until you can slide your spatula underneath and flip.
- Customize your masterpiece, Da Vinci.